List of businesses, shops, restaurants in Fenton in Cary NC
The highly anticipated Fenton development will open in late April, with nearly 345,000 square feet of shopping, dining and entertainment space.
Fenton is one of the largest retail projects under development in the country, according to Hines, the international real estate investor who is building Fenton in partnership with Columbia Development of South Carolina.
Most stores will open April 29 for a soft opening with a grand opening scheduled for June 4-5.
A spokesperson said a full list of retailers and their opening dates will be announced in the coming weeks.
Here’s what we know so far:
Where is Fenton Development?
The complex – an $850 million project – is located on Cary Towne Boulevard and Trinity Road between I-40 and SE Maynard Road.
- Archer paper goods
- Arhaus furniture
- Bailey’s fine jewelry
- free people
- pottery barn
- south tide
- Women’s clothing
- Williams Sonoma
- Colletta, an Italian restaurant by famed restaurateur Steve Palmer
- Crawford Brothers’ Steakhouse, from award-winning chef Scott Crawford
- RAW wine and food bar
- Dram & Draft, a whiskey bar and tapas room, already a local favorite in Raleigh and Durham
- Honeysuckle ice cream
- M Sushi, from famed Durham chef Michael Lee
- Sports & Social, which will open as the largest sports bar in the Triangle at 22,000 square feet.
- Superica, tex-mex cuisine from Atlanta chef Ford Fry
- Pilates club
- Von Kekel Aveda Lifestyle Salon Spa
- Zen nail bar
To be announced. The developers did not announce a grocery store tenant after Wegmans withdrew plans to open there.
Office, hotel and residential space
- The mixed-use community will also include 200,000 square feet of office space. Compass, the nation’s largest independent real estate brokerage, will occupy 8,260 square feet of Fenton’s office space. The company is Fenton’s first office tenant and will likely open in the fall.
- A boutique hotel with 175 keys
- The Allison, a 357-unit luxury apartment community